Fire destroys residence in rural Powell

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > WYOMING > POWELL >

On Monday afternoon, Dennis Goldberg went into town to buy food for his animals. He returned soon afterward to find his Lane 8 house engulfed in flames. “I come home, and the fire department is all over the place, and the house is in extreme flame, and that was it,” Goldberg said. “It was a big shock,” he said Tuesday. “I mean, it was a terrible shock.” No one was inside the home when it caught on fire. “The dog was with me, and the chickens and ducks are in another building,” Goldberg said. “We did good that way.” Unfortunately, his home was completely destroyed. The cause of the fire has not yet been determined, Fire Chief Damian Dicks said Tuesday. “The most amazing part of it is coming home and seeing the fire department doing a heck of a good...

READ MORE >
Fire destroys residence in rural Powell

Sponsored Content