Powell man wakes to flames

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > WYOMING > POWELL >

Mobile home damaged in Tuesday morning fire Reynaldo “Rey” Adame woke up Tuesday morning when his dog jumped on him. That’s not unusual; but anything ordinary about the morning vanished when Adame, of Powell, realized his mobile home was on fire. “When I woke up, I was sitting on top of the fire,” Adame said Wednesday. Adame had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room, the warmest room of his home, during the bitter-cold night. When his dog, Blue, woke him up at 6:55, flames were licking at the couch from underneath. “Everything was full of smoke,” Adame said. “I pulled the couch back to see where it was burning. But I couldn’t see anything — just the fire.” That was when he ran outside, barefoot, in the sub-zero, pre-dawn weather. “When...

READ MORE >
Powell man wakes to flames

Sponsored Content